Interpersonal communication skills – the critical foundation for our personal and professional relationships.
We all know great communicators who have achieved success and happiness because they connect well with others.
Great communication is a two-way thing. It isn’t only about the ability to talk to people -it’s also about interpreting, listening and being aware of the ways people communicate with you and how they comprehend the messages you’re sending.
Our precognitive communication programme, DOTS, will arm you with a better understanding of your own communication style and the styles of others.
- you will discover why you think and act the way you do and why others are naturally different.
- you will be able to connect with people in real ways while improving your relationships and bringing clarity to all of your conversations.
- you will gain the ability to assess how someone wants to be connected with in a matter of minutes (sometimes seconds).
- you will reduce stress and conflict at home and at work while learning tools for dealing with ‘difficult people’.
- you will uncover your strengths, hidden talents and what really drives you.