What’s the secret to keeping your team engaged, motivated and inspired?
Getting your team to constantly perform at their best can be a challenge.
When forming or joining a new team we all start out with the best intentions but often once we’ve hit a few road blocks along the way, things can start to get difficult, and that’s when…
- Productivity will plummet,
- Interpersonal conflicts arise,
- Sales and customer service will suffer,
- A negative “everyone for themselves” team culture creeps in,
Don’t let this happen to your team, your colleagues, or your business!
The best way to avoid these issues in any team environment is to find out what their drivers are (what gets them inspired). In order to do that you must first:
- Identify the unique communication styles of your team (how do they want to be spoken to and how do they process information from others),
- Understand their needs, their strengths and their stresses (what makes them tick),
- Be able to speak their ‘language’ and inspire action (by knowing how they want to be communicated with).
And a simple way to do this is by training yourself and your team in the art of communication – giving them the tools and skills to be able to understand each other better, communicate more effectively, and ultimately work smarter as a team.
Up-skilling your staff in the area of effective communication is good for your business and good for your team. With the right training you can improve business performance, profit and staff morale. Some of the advantages to your business include:
- Better customer service, better work practices and productivity improvements,
- Demonstrating to your team that you value them enough to invest in them, improving loyalty and staff retention. In turn, retention is a saving to you!
- They acquire new skills, increasing their contribution to the business and building their self-esteem,
- They’re up-skilled to do new and different tasks, which keeps them motivated, inspired and fresh.
As you know, a good company is seen as one that retrains rather than churns.
Therefore, by giving your staff the ability to communicate more effectively with your customers and with each other (something that doesn’t get taught in school or university), you will keep them engaged, motivated and inspired – a large return on a small investment (and little effort on your part).
If you’re looking for practical, engaging and inspiring training for your team, we highly recommend the simple yet effective – DOTS™ Precognitive Communication Training.
The DOTS™ training we coach teams, individuals and companies in is an advanced skill that helps repair relationships, reduce stress and improve collaboration and productivity.
In a matter of hours the DOTS™ training will:
- Teach you and your team the science behind conversation,
- Give you a language for connection,
- Train you in the art of effective communication.
What will the DOTS™ training do for your team and your business?
- Improve Customer Service – Give your team the skills to connect with clients, customers, colleagues (anyone) successfully in a matter of minutes.
- Increase Productivity – People will work to their strengths and appreciate the strength of others and as a result your meetings and projects will be more effective.
- Reduce Staff-Turnover – Understand the unique needs of your team and determine the correct way to show them appreciation that will save you time, money and effort when you get it right.
- Reduce Conflict – Enhance your team’s ability in dealing with ‘challenging people’ by providing clarity and understanding around miscommunication and frustration.
- Enhance Team Dynamics – Foster an environment for high performing teams and people – your team culture will thrive.
Who is it for?
Teams of any size from 2-80 people looking to work cooperatively, excel and boost performance.
Our team-building workshops and professional development services provide solutions to any workplace communication challenges.
Enhance your team’s ability to resolve conflicts, hold difficult conversations, communicate clearly, improve productivity, excel at customer service, and work cooperatively.
Our training is practical, hands on, effective, insightful, relevant and action oriented.
If customer service, sales, productivity, staff morale and team culture are important to you, find out how to get your team Dotted now to gain the unfair advantage with DOTS™.